Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hiatus

Hello Fraaaanns!  Sorry I haven't posted in about a week.  With Christmas, our vacation after Christmas, work and kids I've been a busy bee.  Even though I've been on a small hiatus in Blogland, doesn't mean I've taken a hiatus to my weight loss.  In fact, I had a bangin' week!  I was astonished when I saw the scale Friday mornin'.  I didn't walk, not even once, and I made some small bad food choices.  Not totally bad ones, but just a few here and there.  I still stayed within my calorie range and accounted everything I took in, but they weren't the most nutritional choices out there.  One of the things I wait for all year that is totally bad but I can't resist
Peppermint Bark....love this shit.  Good thing it's not around all year.  That would be BAD.

But come Friday....I WAS DOWN 4.8 LBS!!!!!! BAM.  Now given this week I was down so much but made not-so-good food choices, I'm not going to let my undeserved success persuade me to keep up the choices I made.  I KNOW, from experience, that it will eventually catch back up with me. 

What are your Christmas sweet evils?  Do you let yourself somewhat enjoy these vices during this time of year?



8 comments:

  1. I too LOVE peppermint bark and egg nog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on the loss this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told my daugher today that we are eating crap because "it's the holidays". No more for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eggnog is my holiday devil! I love the stuff. So i have not bought any but on christmas I will buy it and i will drink it and i will fight anyone who gets in the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try that peppermint bark... it keeps calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged you! check out my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I'm here, thanks for checkin up on me. :) I just posted, I haven't fallen off or forgotten about all of you. I started Grad School this month and my life is super hectic. I hope to blog more regularly. I've missed it!

    ReplyDelete