HAPPY FRIDAY! Today was weigh-in day (I've kept my promise!) and I'm down 1.6lbs...YAY! I'm so super happy that I've been able to get out of the funk I was stuck in forever it seems. For the last 2 weeks, I've seen the scale move down. Even during Thanksgiving and the Thanksgiving Eve potlucks and work bdays we've had this week. Yes, I had cake, a small peice, but I made real good choices all around. I'm still stuck in my 18s, which is the same size I was at surgery (and biggest size ever), but they look like I told a big old shit in 'em. 16s are just not cuttin' it right now so I'm makin' do and bein' sure to pull those britches up! >>insert smiley<<
I had my first fill on Tuesday. The nurse should be shot. Bitch hurt the hell outta me and I was so scared she was gonna dislodge the mothaf@#$&*. Seriously, is it always that bad? Hopefully the smaller my belly gets the less horrifying that will be. But it's all good, I don't think I'm at great restriction but I'm finding myself less hungry in between meals. Before this fill I was starving (not the head kind either, like burning stomach, growling kind) within about an hour or two of eating. For this, I am thankful.
It's also FRIDAY so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! Brought to you by the one and only Drazil! We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!! ENJOY!!
- Describe the structure you live in. (apartment, condo, house, mansion, cardboard box?)I live in a House. It's one story, three bedrooms with a fenced in backyard that my furbabies love. It's not big, but its enough for us.
- Describe the city you live in. (population, main attractions)I live in Katy, TX which is a smaller big town on the left side of Houston. I lived in Houston for about 3 years and found out very quickly that I'm a small town girl. I live off one of the major streets in Katy so everything I will almost ever need is right there and I haven't needed to go to Houston for anything since moving here. Thank Gawd. People here are so snooty. :(
- Why do you live in the town you live in? (job, to get away from a different town, family, schools?)
Well, when I met my hubby I told him that when I graduated I was getting out of the small town I grew up in and he could either stay with me and come, or not and we'd go our separate ways. Well he came with me and has a fabulous job and I've been pestering him ever since to move back home. I've got a good job here too so that's why we are still here.
- What’s the view like from your backyard?Nothing special, our backyard.
- Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.In real life, things are going good with the weight loss. It's been a busy week at work so I'm happy today is Friday.In blogland, I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like but I still read all yours! :)