Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thank yous and Mochaccinnos!

Good evenin' everyone!  I'm gonna make this short and sweet because I'm tired. (Haven't slept good in the past couple of nights)  I first wanted to THANK everyone that has followed me and anyone who has recommended me.  I'm hoping that I have joined all your blogs as well but I'm getting a little lost on who's who.  (sorry!)  

I also wanted to point out that I've changed my name on here to Lolli.  I was looking at other blogs that have online persona's and I think it's kinda neat!  Plus, I'm getting a lot (I guess some would be a more appropriate word) of traffic to my blog from www.lapbandtalk.com and I'm Lolli(catt) there so I thought it'd be easier to streamline the two social networks.  So there, I am Lolli.  I'm not embarrassed, or hiding my identity, I'm still me, Ashley.  I just like the idea of being Lolli...here.  You get me? (Is this totally corny?)

So, next protein shake recipe.  I'm almost 24 hours from surgery by the way...YAY!  So this may be my last post for a couple of days, but we'll see.  The drink I made for me this morning I call my Mochaccino...and it's delish!  I've been missin' my morning coffee because it's been a little weird going to an ice cold shake first thing in the mornin' and then switchin' to hot steamy coffee right after so I thought I'd comprimise...and it's GOOD!

(Hazelnut) Mochaccinno Protein Shake

6-8 Ice cubes
1 scoop of Body Fortress Chocolate Protein Shake
1/2 cup of Soymilk (original)
1 packet of Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee (any flavor is good, I'm using Hazelnut right now)

Add all to my Ninja blender and Voila'!

Nutrition Facts:
Calories 185
Fat       4g
Carbs  8g
Sugars 4g
Protein 30g

Good night, sleep tight...don't let the bed bugs bite!







2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your surgery!!! I will be checking back for updates...so be sure as soon as you feel like it you keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete