Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
I want to thank Kelli from KelliBelliBand for nominating me for this award. I have been following her for a while and she's also helped get some traffic to my blog. So DOUBLE THANK YOU KELLI! If you haven't checked her out yet, please do! I've enjoyed following her journey. :)
7 things about me:
1. I'm happily married, a step-mom to two young men (Mike is 15, Gavin is 9), and a mother to 3 fur babies; Owen's a Maltipoo and is 5, Dixie is a Boxer and is about to be 3, and Olive is a charcoal grey cat and is about 1 1/2. My hubby and I were trying to conceive when I decided to have lapband surgery so it's been put on hold for a while but I can't wait for the day I have children.
2. I absolutely adore the elderly, seriously, they make my heart smile. I love to talk to them and hear all the stories of their lives. I used to visit nursing homes just because I loved to spend time with them.
3. I am fascinated with bad weather and would love to ride with tornado chasers (no joke).
4. I cannot stand the sound of a ticking clock.
5. I just recently quit biting my nails and I'm almost 30.
6. I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do with my life. I already have my Bachelors degree, but if I didn't have to work full time I'd probably go back to school to become a nurse.
7. I love love love love music, I often break out in song (like Jess, in New Girl...yup, that's me! lol) and I love to dance!
Okay so I'm not sure I even know 15 active bloggers since I'm still getting the hang of all this but I'll try...here goes!
Big Jim at http://xbigjimxtoxmedjimx.blogspot.com/
Banded Cupcake at Banded Cupcake
Debi at hawaiiboundbandster
Andrea at AndreasWeightLossJourney
Barbie at RockBandBarbie
Robyn at robyn's Nest
LapBand Gal at Lap Band Gal
Jackie at Jazzin Up Jackie
Okay, I've gone through my list and nominated some excellent bloggers. I know it's not 15 but I think this'll do. If I missed you, I'm so sorry :( I think everyone rocks!
By the way...does anyone know why my Blog List randomly disappears??